Need catchy science project name

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

yoyoyomynameisri

Re: Need catchy science project name

Post by yoyoyomynameisri »

Hi This is my first science fair. I would like a fun title. My project is Salt water vs fresh water erosion what it is and the effects that it has on rocks. I would also not like it to be that long. thanks :D
yoyoyomynameisri

Post by yoyoyomynameisri »

Hi this is my first science fair. Im in 6 grade. My topic is Salt water vs Fresh water erosion, what it is and effects that they have on rocks. I would like it to be a fun name. I would also like your opinion of should i do the effects that they have on rocks. thanks. Please reply asap. Sorry for the second question i just wanted to ad more info.
pittai

Post by pittai »

Hi Science Buddies,
I am doing an assignment on memory and need a catchy title for my experiment.
The experiment is on the effectiveness of association and visuals in remembering words and their translation in a foreign language. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
pittai
jskanderson
Former Student Expert

Post by jskanderson »

pittai wrote:Hi Science Buddies,
The experiment is on the effectiveness of association and visuals in remembering words and their translation in a foreign language. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
pittai
Hey pittai,

That project sounds pretty cool! If you're doing a project about using association and visuals to learn a foreign language, perhaps go with titles such as "Back to Basics: Using Pictures to Learn Words" and "How to Learn a Foreign Language? By Picture Book". Perhaps try and include the foreign language you're going to be testing in your title as well!

Hope this helped,

-JSK
~ Call me JSK :D
"Be the person who you wish to see in the world."
Susanalbert123

Post by Susanalbert123 »

pittai wrote:Hi Science Buddies,
Thanks
pittai
Is it kind of prospective study or retrospective study?
Fordyce

Return to “Grades K-5: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”