Does a mint change my mouth's temperature: Need catchy name

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

DiamondXa

Does a mint change my mouth's temperature: Need catchy name

Post by DiamondXa »

Im doing a science fair project on mint being able to change the temperature of your mouth and i cant find a name for it. Please help fast!!! :(
jskanderson
Former Student Expert

Re: Does a mint change my mouth's temperature: Need catchy name

Post by jskanderson »

DiamondXa wrote:Im doing a science fair project on mint being able to change the temperature of your mouth and i cant find a name for it. Please help fast!!! :(
Hey DiamondXa,

Perhaps involve the type of mint you're using and your hypothesis when making your title? For example, if your hypothesis was that the mint would cause the mouth temperature to lower, you could go with a title like "Does a Minty Mouth Cause Colder Temperature?". If the hypothesis was that mint would cause an increase in temperature, however, you could go with a title like "Will Mint cause a Tropical Temperature in the Mouth?".

Hope this helps!

-JSK
~ Call me JSK :D
"Be the person who you wish to see in the world."

Return to “Grades K-5: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”