Urgent Help! Need catchy title for solar powered water desalination science fair project

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

EnderGirl

Urgent Help! Need catchy title for solar powered water desalination science fair project

Post by EnderGirl »

Greetings,

Am in urgent need of help to come up with a catchy title for a school science fair project. The topic is: How to desalinate water using solar energy. Could someone please advise me.
Thank you and Happy Holidays!
donnahardy2
Former Expert

Re: Urgent Help! Need catchy title for solar powered water desalination science fair project

Post by donnahardy2 »

Hi,

Welcom to Science Buddies!

As a science fair judge, I prefer project titles that ask the question that is answered by your experiment. This helps the judge understand your project quickly.

For your project, you could ask. "Can solar power product pure water?" Or perhaps, "What is the best way to desalinate water?" You did not include any details about your experiment, but please do think about your experiment, and ask the question in your own words.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Donna Hardy
AJ2

Re: Urgent Help! Need catchy title for solar powered water desalination science fair project

Post by AJ2 »

URGENT! :shock: :mrgreen:
I need a title for my project. It is about how green roofs affect the heat of buildings and is due tomorrow :? could anyone help?
donnahardy2
Former Expert

Post by donnahardy2 »

Hi,

What are you going to use for a control color? You could use one of the following titles, for example:

"Do green roofs keep a building cooler compared to black." Or, "What keep a building cooler? Green or black roofs?"

Does this help? Do the best you can with your title and don't miss the deadline. After that, please post again with more details on your planned experiment. We can make sure you are planning to do a completely controlled experiment.

Donna

Return to “Grades K-5: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”