Catchy Project title?

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

Camleigh2605

Catchy Project title?

Post by Camleigh2605 »

My son is doing a math fair project on which way to cool a can of soda is the fastest. Can someone think of a fun catchy title?? He put on in a salt/ice bath, one in freezer and one in cooler. Help!
boat

a chemical project

Post by boat »

Camleigh2605 wrote:My son is doing a math fair project on which way to cool a can of soda is the fastest. Can someone think of a fun catchy title?? He put on in a salt/ice bath, one in freezer and one in cooler. Help!
:D i think that would work but seriously?.A bathtub?.Your crazy i prefer put LOTS of ICE in the BATHTUB!!!.lol! .
324B21
Former Expert
Project Question: Setting up an account to hopefully volunteer and help others learn and enjoy science!
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Catchy Project title?

Post by 324B21 »

Hi there! What a great project idea.

Science fair project titles often follow this structure:
Catchy title: informative title about the project

So, with this in mind I was thinking something like

Chill Out: Which method for cooling soda is faster?

What is most important isn't how catchy it is, but how well it articulates what the project itself is about as clear and concise as possible.

Good luck!

Elizabeth

Return to “Grades K-5: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”