Need an Expert For My Paper

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

LeaSmith

Need an Expert For My Paper

Post by LeaSmith »

Hello,
I need an expert for my Science Fair paper, so if you are qualified in the social sciences field, particularly either music's affects, or introversion and extroversion, please comment on the spreadsheets you will be taken to by the links below. From there, we can sort something out.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

So, I have already conducted my experiment, and am just wondering about the results. For my project, I was interested in introversion and extroversion, and how music ties into the two of them. I made a slide show, with faces and names. Then, I just had the faces, and had them write down the names. After that, they did an introversion/extroversion test. The reason I am interested in a music expert however, is that during about half of the test sessions, I had music playing. The song is "The Seer" by Swans. It is a 32 minute rock instrumental. The tests were conducted by my science teacher for all of the 6 periods of the day. The data is recorded on the spreadsheets. The ambivert's results are under "A," introverts under "I" and extroverts under "E." The title of the spreadsheets indicates whether or not the results were collected with music.

Again, if you are qualified to guide me on why my results happened, please leave a comment on the spreadsheets, indicating your email. If the spreadsheets do not work for some reason, please reply to this message.

Thank you!

Return to “Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”