Public Lab

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

tigersblood777

Public Lab

Post by tigersblood777 »

Does anyone know any microbiology public lab/university where I can perform an experiment located in the San Fernando Valley?
pswiatko
Expert

Re: Public Lab

Post by pswiatko »

Hi tigersblood777,

I'm not sure such thing as a public laboratory exists. There's a lot of regulations regarding laboratory use and operation.

What's the experiment that you want to perform? Perhaps it's easy enough to do it at your home.

Peter S.
MrsDez
Expert
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Public Lab

Post by MrsDez »

tigersblood777 wrote:Does anyone know any microbiology public lab/university where I can perform an experiment located in the San Fernando Valley?
Hi,

What is your project? Maybe there are other ways you can perform the experiments without using a lab. You can also ask a science teacher at your school if they have any resources available for you to use for your project. I don't think there are any public labs, and university labs are usually not open for public use. You can ask a science teacher at your school if they know a teacher at a university to contact.

MrsDez

Return to “Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”