Title Ideas?

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

HelpWithScience

Title Ideas?

Post by HelpWithScience »

Hi!
I did my science fair project on blood transfusions. I used synthetic blood and transfused each blood type with O positive to see which transfusion had the most severe reaction in terms of agglutination. All I need now is a catchy, interesting (and short) project title. Any ideas?
Thanks for the input,
HelpWithScience
MrsDez
Expert
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Title Ideas?

Post by MrsDez »

HelpWithScience wrote:Hi!
I did my science fair project on blood transfusions. I used synthetic blood and transfused each blood type with O positive to see which transfusion had the most severe reaction in terms of agglutination. All I need now is a catchy, interesting (and short) project title. Any ideas?
Thanks for the input,
HelpWithScience
Hi,

What titles have you come up with? What would you want people to learn about what you observed? You can write a list of adjectives that come to mind when you think about your project. Here are some examples, and try to come up with more creative ways to make your project stand out.
Bloody Science
The Science of Blood

Return to “Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”