Need a Science Fair Project Title!!

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

sciencegeek13

Post by sciencegeek13 »

I have everything for my science fair project done, but I can't think of a title. I want it to be short, simple, but catchy and cool. My project question is "Do children's heart rates increase with their age?" The answer is no, your heart rate actually decreases with age. But I really need a title, so if you have any ideas, I need this for tonight.
Graceb123

Post by Graceb123 »

Hi! For my science fair project I investigated two questions about electric Current in drinks and salt solution. My questions were What drink (Gatorade or orange juice) provides the most electrolytes and how will the amount of salt in a salt solution affect the current. I really need a short catchy title, so any suggestions would be great!
Thanks!
G :D
Graceb123

Re: Need a Science Fair Project Title!!

Post by Graceb123 »

sciencegeek13 wrote:I have everything for my science fair project done, but I can't think of a title. I want it to be short, simple, but catchy and cool. My project question is "Do children's heart rates increase with their age?" The answer is no, your heart rate actually decreases with age. But I really need a title, so if you have any ideas, I need this for tonight.

We got the beat!

Return to “Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”