Help! Science Fair Project title idea?

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

Graceb123

Help! Science Fair Project title idea?

Post by Graceb123 »

Hey y'all!
I am having trouble coming up with a science fair project title, so if any one has any suggestions that would be great!!
My project investigates two questions: What drink provides the most electrolytes (gatorade, orange juice or water)? and how will the amount of salt in a salt solution affect the current?
thank you so much!
Gracie!
jskanderson
Former Student Expert

Re: Help! Science Fair Project title idea?

Post by jskanderson »

Graceb123 wrote:Hey y'all!
I am having trouble coming up with a science fair project title, so if any one has any suggestions that would be great!!
My project investigates two questions: What drink provides the most electrolytes (gatorade, orange juice or water)? and how will the amount of salt in a salt solution affect the current?
thank you so much!
Gracie!
Hi Gracie,

If you are entering your science fair project in a competition, it's better to stick with the structure "How does [Independent variable] affect [dependent var.]?" or "The Effect of [Ind. Var.] on [Dep. Var.]". However, if this is just for school, then perhaps an exciting title could be used, but make sure to include both your independent and dependent variable! (Some other fun titles: More Electrolytes in Your Drink, More Energy! or Salt, Electrolytes, Electricity, and Energy Drinks!)

Hope this helped,

JSK
~ Call me JSK :D
"Be the person who you wish to see in the world."

Return to “Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”