I Need A Creative Title for my Project

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

Thovsepian

I Need A Creative Title for my Project

Post by Thovsepian »

My science fair project involves putting a hamster and mouse through a maze and seeing which animal has a better memory/learning ability. I need a creative and catchy title for the project. Please help.
jskanderson
Former Student Expert

Re: I Need A Creative Title for my Project

Post by jskanderson »

Thovsepian wrote:My science fair project involves putting a hamster and mouse through a maze and seeing which animal has a better memory/learning ability. I need a creative and catchy title for the project. Please help.
Hey Thovsepian,

Good titles involve both the independent and dependent variable in them, usually in the format How does _____[independent] affect ______[dependent]? This, of course, is a standard format, and while it's good to rely on this format when entering your projects into science fairs, there are also ways to make it creative & catchy?

Perhaps if you stated your independent and dependent variables, and gave some details about the experiment itself (such as, how are you testing the hamsters/mice's memory/learning ability), the SciBuddies community could help you formulate a title!

Hope this helped,

JSK
~ Call me JSK :D
"Be the person who you wish to see in the world."

Return to “Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”