Need a catchy name for a science fair project

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

jenmatt98

Need a catchy name for a science fair project

Post by jenmatt98 »

The project is about turning algae into 30% of the world's energy. Any ideas would be much appreciated as I have no suggestions for my son
jskanderson
Former Student Expert

Re: Need a catchy name for a science fair project

Post by jskanderson »

jenmatt98 wrote:The project is about turning algae into 30% of the world's energy. Any ideas would be much appreciated as I have no suggestions for my son
Hi jenmatt98,

Details about the project would be helpful in creating a good title, as most science fair project titles have both the independent and dependent variables involved! These "What is the effect of X on Y" titles are especially necessary if your son is entering his project in a science fair competition.
This sounds like an awesome project, and I guess that it may have to do with biofuels!
We apologize for the late reply, and there is a chance that your son's project has already been due by this time.

Hope this helped,

JSK
~ Call me JSK :D
"Be the person who you wish to see in the world."

Return to “Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”