How to extend Tree of Life advanced project ?

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

projectadventurer

How to extend Tree of Life advanced project ?

Post by projectadventurer »

Hi,
I am really interested in working further and extending this project towards meaningful conclusions in the areas of diseases that are genetically transmitted. I followed the given procedure successfully for various diseases in related species like Human, chimpanzees. Now I desperately need ideas to extend this project towards how a disease be
Seems to have become more or less likely through these relations, or maybe a bio marker comparison for glaucoma or Alzheimer's or sleep apnea or Parkinson's ...
I need some viable extension ideas in this it related projects that I can work on that preferably involve less lab if possible as time is unfortunately limited this time. Kindly write back with details asap and help.
Thanks !
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: How to extend Tree of Life advanced project ?

Post by MadelineB »

Hello Project Adventurer,

First, the Science Buddies Ask an Expert forum works best if you keep all of your posts consolidated to one thread. That way, all of us can read all of your questions and all replies in one thread.

Second, from the title of your post, it looks like you want to extend the Science Buddies project on the Tree of Life. It looks like a good place to start planning how to extend it, would be to read the excellent reply to another student's question:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=14772

This should help you formulate more specific questions ... which will help us help you!

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”