Research Report

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

ScienceBoy25

Research Report

Post by ScienceBoy25 »

I'm doing one one Water Treatment, but I need to include an experiment that has been done on my topic, but I don't know where to look to find an experiment that has been done on my topic by a scientist. My topic is on Water Purification/Treatment
PharmaMan
Expert
Project Question: Registration as an Expert
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Research Report

Post by PharmaMan »

Hello,

What specifically are you trying to test within that topic? You mention that your project is on water purification, but from what source? What would you like to treat the water with, and what are you trying to remove from the water source? Let us know and we will try to help.
ScienceBoy25

Post by ScienceBoy25 »

I'm doing my project on the various types of water purification like Chemical Water Purification, Filters, boiling water, Transpiration Bags, Distillation and I need to include an experiment in my research paper, but I don't know where to find an experiment about or related to my topic.
ncarter79
Former Expert
Project Question: Expert team
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Post by ncarter79 »

Hi There!

Sounds like an interesting topic for a science project! Have you checked out the science buddies project page? I did a search for 'clean water' and came up with a list of experiments, you can click on the link here: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... lean+water The first two projects that came up sounds really interesting and similar to the questions you are asking.

1 - From Contaminated to Clean: How Filtering Can Clean Water
2 - Learn How to Disinfect Contaminated Water

I would suggest checking both out, reading through the experiments and then letting us know if you have other questions. I hope these suggestions help you out!

Keep us posted and good luck with your project!
Nikki
leahthurber

Post by leahthurber »

Hello!

I’d say this is not the easiest science research topic and it requires a lot of time to get into it if you are not familiar with water purification/treatment. I did a science research for “The power of fluoride in community water” and more information on this topic I found at this academic service. I was completely satisfied with the result.

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”