microscope power

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

Marisablagden

microscope power

Post by Marisablagden »

HI,
I'm not a student per se but an adult novelist. I have been writing a book about the near future where it is discovered that the human body's cells are made up of other universes, etc. My scientist have discovered this information by using a very powerful microscope but it doesn't feel quite scientific enough. I wondered if anyone had any specific ideas how this might be plausible in the future to have that level of magnification and/or some terminology that isn't too scientifically dry but would make me sound like I know what I'm talking about!!!

thanks to anyone for help.

Marisa Blagden
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: microscope power

Post by MadelineB »

Hello Marisa,
This forum is for students in grades K-12 to post questions about their active science projects. Perhaps you could search the internet for a more appropriate forum for your discussion.
Thank you.

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”