VACCINATIONS HELP??

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

Jodiealice

VACCINATIONS HELP??

Post by Jodiealice »

I am planning to do a project on vaccination but I have no idea what I could possibly do it on? I was planning on doing it on the possible link between autism and vaccination but that has basically been disproven now so I really need some ideas for title questions?? Thank you!
donnahardy2
Former Expert

Re: VACCINATIONS HELP??

Post by donnahardy2 »

Hi Jodiealice ,

Welcome to Science Buddies! Your topic is an interesting one, but would be a challenging one for a science project. And you are right; the link between vaccination and autism has not been proven.
I have a suggestion that might help you select a topic. Why don’t you check out the topic selection wizard on this website and find a topic that you would be interested in doing. Here is the link:
https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... deas.shtml

Or, you could do more background reading on autism and find out what all of the researchers have found out so far about the cause. Then think of something else t o investigate that no one else has thought of yet.
Please do let us know what you decide to do, or if you need help developing your project question.

Donna Hardy

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”