Science Fair project idea

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

EliteKnight

Science Fair project idea

Post by EliteKnight »

Hello there, I have a Science Fair in the next couple of weeks and ideas must be given this week and I had an idea.
My idea: How video games affect our body?
Rate my idea and if you have a better one, please reply :D
donnahardy2
Former Expert

Re: Science Fair project idea

Post by donnahardy2 »

Hi,

Welcome to Science Buddies!

You have an interesting idea for a science project, but there are a number of challenges involved in doing a science project on the topic of videio games.. One is that it is difficult to measure the effect of video games and the seconds is that you need approval from the scientific review committee to to a project on humans.

Therefore, I recommend that you use the topic selection wizard from this webiste and look for a project that is quick and does not require a lot of materials, which will take time to assemble. The science fair judges will be looking for a thoughtful experiment with carefully controlled parameters and results that can be measured.

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... deas.shtml

Please do post agaiin if you need more help.

Donna Hardy
MrsDez
Expert
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Science Fair project idea

Post by MrsDez »

EliteKnight wrote:Hello there, I have a Science Fair in the next couple of weeks and ideas must be given this week and I had an idea.
My idea: How video games affect our body?
Rate my idea and if you have a better one, please reply :D
Hi

It is a good idea to work on a project that you are interested in. Since you mention video games, you can search through different projects on sciencebuddies with the keywords "Video Games" and see if a project interests you. You can use them as a guide to make it your own.

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”