Question about 'Do the eyes have it?'

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

AnNiEcLiFtOn

Question about 'Do the eyes have it?'

Post by AnNiEcLiFtOn »

When reciting the numbers, does the subject have to recite it according to order on the card? :?
pswiatko
Expert

Re: Question about 'Do the eyes have it?'

Post by pswiatko »

Hi AnNiEcLiFtOn,

It is my understanding that they don't have to recite them in order. You're scoring only how many they got correctly, which doesn't imply that they need to be in order.

Peter S.
AnNiEcLiFtOn

Post by AnNiEcLiFtOn »

Thank you so much! I thought as much, but I had my doubts so I decided to be safe than sorry. :lol: :lol:
pswiatko
Expert

Post by pswiatko »

No problem, that's what we're here for!

Peter S.
AnNiEcLiFtOn

Post by AnNiEcLiFtOn »

I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION!!! NEED TO DRAW A SCIENTIFIC DIAGRAM, how would I do that? :? :cry: :!: :?: :shock: :oops:

AND A RISK ASSESSMENT??? THERE ARE NO RISKS!!!
AnNiEcLiFtOn

Post by AnNiEcLiFtOn »

And in the experiment, what would the dependent variable, independent variable and the controlled variable be????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :cry: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”