Ecology

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

kenziemkp

Ecology

Post by kenziemkp »

Hey! Here's my assignment : Using Ecology as the frame work connect at least 3 different cellular processes studied this year into the study of ecology. Write a paragraph for each explaining the connection.

I was thinking to use genetics , ecology, and one more subject but I'm not sure what. Someone please give me some answers!!! I'm not good at comparing and contrasting subjects. So it'll be like

#1 - Genetics connected to Ecology

#2- Evolution connected to Ecology

#3- _______ connected to Ecology
MaheshM
Former Expert

Re: Ecology

Post by MaheshM »

Are you sure that cellular processes means such general topics? I would suggest using more specific processes (such as photosynthesis). This way, you can more easily come up with topics to write about. Hope this helps!

- Mahesh
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Ecology

Post by MadelineB »

Hello Kenziemkp,

Your questions sound rather like a homework assignment not a science project. This forum is for students in grades K-12 who are doing science projects. The experts here are happy to help with science projects but do not help with homework assignments.

If this is a science project, please describe your project, including stating your hypotheses and the experiments you plan to do to test these hypotheses. This will help the experts help you. Thank you.

Return to “Grades 9-12: Physical Science”