Sorry for disturbing :?

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

ysmnhnnh

Sorry for disturbing :?

Post by ysmnhnnh »

Okay so my school made us grade 11 to make a sciencetific research . But i dont have one , and the due date of submitting the thesis of the research is next month. But i dont have topic anymore . My old topic is saving electricity of washing maching by using cold water . But as we learn in biology , silk has enzyme so when its washed in a cold water the enzyme will be unactive and the silk will be crumpled :( so i dont know what to do . Can you give me another topic. It can be any various of career physics , medical ,biology ,chemistry or anything .but i think its need a research as we need to do the thesis which is very long. Pleaseeee my mind is really blank right now. :( by the way im from Malaysia . Sorry for my bad english , if you can help me i would be really grateful right now. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Sorry for disturbing :?

Post by MadelineB »

Here's the link to over 1000 science projects: You can search using key words, or you could just browse through the projects to find something that interests you.

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... oraproject

Let us know if you have questions about the project you select!

Return to “Grades 9-12: Physical Science”