name for science fair project

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

britt6393

name for science fair project

Post by britt6393 »

Hi, I need help with a name for my science fair project. I am doing it on sound waves using string, ruler, and different size spoons, forks. Please help!! Thank you
audreyln
Expert
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: name for science fair project

Post by audreyln »

Sounds like a fun project. Can you tell us a bit more about what you are investigating? What is your hypothesis?

Audrey
britt6393

Post by britt6393 »

I am looking to see if different size spoons will make different sounds and also if the length of the yarn makes a difference in the sound. Hypothesis is that the larger spoon will be louder. Thank you.
audreyln
Expert
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Post by audreyln »

There are many different ways you can approach giving your project a title. Generally I like to include a shortened version of my hypothesis in the title to give readers an idea of what it is about. I don't know exactly what your hypothesis is but some ideas might be along the lines of "Strumming Along: How does the tool affect the sound made?" or "The Long and the Short of It: How does the length of yarn affect the sound?"

Good luck!

Audrey

Return to “Grades K-5: Physical Science”