Research on "Can You Blame The Burrnt Ones On Cookie Sheet?"

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

hay676

Research on "Can You Blame The Burrnt Ones On Cookie Sheet?"

Post by hay676 »

:( :cry: :cry: I can not find research on the science fair project I am doing! My project is on Can you Blame the Burnt ones on the Cookie Sheet. It is do very soon like January 19th 2017. I have not done a single thing on it and I am getting worried. My teacher said if I do not get it turned in I would fail 5th grade please help me find information on my topic.
kaylimasuda
Former Expert

Re: Research on "Can You Blame The Burrnt Ones On Cookie Sheet?"

Post by kaylimasuda »

For quick reference: "First you'll need to do some background research to figure out what kinds of baking sheets you can buy. For example, there are aluminum, steel, insulated, and nonstick, just to name a few! But what properties does each type of baking sheet have? Do the different types of metal conduct heat at different rates? Do they heat up evenly across the whole cookie sheet?"

This link should really help as a research source: https://www.leaf.tv/articles/types-of-c ... on-baking/

If you want more research, I would recommend adding information about basic definitions such as: "What is conductivity?" or ""How does baking work?"

If you start soon, you should be able to complete your project by January 19. I hope that helps!

Sincerely,
Kayli Masuda
hay676

Re: Research on "Can You Blame The Burrnt Ones On Cookie Sheet?"

Post by hay676 »

Thank you soooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D It really helps. Now I just have to finish the rest of my hypothesis. My prediction, and everything else! :?

Thank you again for all your help

Hay

Return to “Grades K-5: Physical Science”