Robotic Engineer . . Where do I start?

Ask specific questions about careers in science. Questions may be related to information in the Science Careers area of the Science Buddies website or may relate to specific projects or areas of research.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

deleted-352817

Robotic Engineer . . Where do I start?

Post by deleted-352817 »

I'm trying to get some information on how to apply for this program. I've googled this endlessly but the consensus seems rather consistent. I need to have physics and calculus (among many other things) neither of which I have. I've been out of school for sometime so how do i go about getting these prerequisites? I'm looking for a school preferably in Saskatchewan, Canada.
tdaly
Former Expert
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Robotic Engineer . . Where do I start?

Post by tdaly »

Hi Anthony001,

These particular online forums are specifically focused on helping K-12 students, parents, and teachers who are working on science fair projects. So, a different set of online forums will be better able to help you. That said, you might try looking at community college classes or a continuing education program to brush up on your math and physics. But, for a more detailed response, you'll need to seek guidance through a different set of forums.
All the best,
Terik
annefmoreno

Post by annefmoreno »

Robotics is a very good platform to work. Robotics are the growing platform so it will be great to work in robotic platform.
annieoroberts

Post by annieoroberts »

I really have a wish to do robotic engineering. I like to learn about robotics.

Return to “Careers in Science”