Interview for Net Architect or Hardware Engineer

Please post requests for answers to "interview" questions in this forum (only). Responses are not guaranteed, and requests that fail to follow Science Buddies' rules regarding interviews will be not be addressed.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

SamPatel1707

Interview for Net Architect or Hardware Engineer

Post by SamPatel1707 »

I am currently a Junior in high school, and for my career education class we have a project which requires us to interview three peoples who are in career fields that we are interested in. One career that I am interested in is a computer network architect, or computer hardware engineer so if there is anybody on this forum who would not mind taking out some time to answer these questions it would be greatly appreciated.

1. What is your academic background, and what experience do you have in the field?
2. How did this background and experience lead you into this career?
3. When did you know you wanted to pursue this career?
4. How long have you been working in this career field?
5. How have you progressed in the field?
6. What tasks do you perform on a daily basis?
7. Is there anything that you particularly dislike about the job?
8.What advice would you give someone who is trying to pursue a job in this field
9. What are some hard decisions or situations that you have faced in our job?
10. What part of the job do you find most satisfying?

Moderator notes: In keeping with Science Buddies policy, I've deleted your request that the interviewer leave his/her name. See the Interview Request Guidelines. Thank you.

Also I see that this post duplicates your previous post, so I've deleted that post.
Last edited by MadelineB on Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove student's request for name and contact information of interviewer

Return to “Interview Requests”