Interview - biomass / biogas expert

Please post requests for answers to "interview" questions in this forum (only). Responses are not guaranteed, and requests that fail to follow Science Buddies' rules regarding interviews will be not be addressed.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

Aaron Levy
Project Question: Different amount of biogas produced from different biomass
Project Due Date: January 15th
Project Status: I am conducting my research

Interview - biomass / biogas expert

Post by Aaron Levy »

Hello, my name is Aaron Levy and my teacher has requested I interview an expert who works in the same field as my project. My project has to do with turning biomass to biogas. I will be mixing certain amounts of cow manure, water, and vegetables to create biogas. All these ingredients will be put into a bottle and I will tie a balloon around the neck of the bottle so the biogas will hopefully inflate the balloon. I am going to create three of the different types of bottles, so that I have nine in total, and place them in various locations with different temperatures. More information about project can be found here: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... ml#summary

The questions for the Interview are:
1. How did you decide to get into this field of study?
2. What interests you about this topic?
3. Have you done or written experiments or articles in this field?
4. Do you think I should conduct my experiment another way? If so then what should I change?
5. What is any other advise or information you can give me regarding my science project?

Sincerely,
Aaron Levy
CarrieBagsh
Project Question: I would like to assist students in answering questions. I am a hydrogeologist by trade and now work as a lecturer at Mongolia International University in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Interview

Post by CarrieBagsh »

Hello, Aaron,

I suggest that you change the subject of your post to include something about biogas. It would be easy for an expert to overlook your post since the subject is not very specific.

Hope you find someone!
Carrie
nikhita8
Former Expert
Project Question: To Volunteer in Science Buddies

Post by nikhita8 »

Hi Aaron,

Like what Carrie said, I would also recommend that you change the subject of your post. However, there is also another forum, specifically for interview requests. I would suggest that you post your questions in that forum.

Good Luck on your Project,
nikhita8
connief
Former Expert
Project Question: I am volunteering for the "Ask an Expert" program.
Project Due Date: I am volunteering for the "Ask an Expert" program.

Post by connief »

Hi there,

Another thing is that if you haven't already, it may be worth it to take a quick look at the "Rules of Interview Questions" thread (https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... =25&t=8944) just to make sure you understand the rules of finding an expert to interview in this forum!

Let us know if you have anymore questions!

Connie
dcnick96
Former Expert

Re: Interview - biomass / biogas expert

Post by dcnick96 »

We have moved your post to the interview forum and added to your subject name to hopefully find an expert that can answer your questions. Good luck, and thanks for using Science Buddies!
Deana
rerler
Project Question: I'm here to help kids to understand a little bit more of science, in a funny way!

Re: Interview - biomass / biogas expert

Post by rerler »

Hi Aaron!

I'm new here on the forum and i just saw your question right now.
Biogas and biofuels are my study area, please let me know if you're still interested in this project.
If yes, i'll answer your questions ASAP.

Regards!

Rafael Erler

Return to “Interview Requests”