transportation engineer interview request

Please post requests for answers to "interview" questions in this forum (only). Responses are not guaranteed, and requests that fail to follow Science Buddies' rules regarding interviews will be not be addressed.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

rmatz678

transportation engineer

Post by rmatz678 »

Hello!

I am looking for a transportation engineer that would be willing to Skype with my class. In October, we are going to be researching and designing a maglev system using the curriculum Engineering is Elementary designed by the Museum of Science, Boston. I would like to interview a transportation engineer via Skype call about their job: education required, what they do as a transporation engineer, why they chose that field, etc. My students would greatly benefit from this call!! Thank you in advance for your help!

Rachel Matzdorff
HowardE
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: transportation engineer

Post by HowardE »

You might get a faster response if you posted this in the 'Interview' forum rather than here. Also, if any of your students decide they like the idea of studying magnetic suspension and want to try making a train of their own, Science Buddies offers a kit intended for individual students (https://store.sciencebuddies.org/Phys_p ... Train.aspx) instead of the kit you're using for a whole class. The Science Buddies project explores the physics behind suspension and has the students measure how much mass the train suspension can support. You ought to check it out.

Good luck with your class & interview!

Howard
rmatz678

transportation engineer interview request

Post by rmatz678 »

Hello!

I am looking for a transportation engineer that would be willing to Skype with my class. In October, we are going to be researching and designing a maglev system using the curriculum Engineering is Elementary designed by the Museum of Science, Boston. I would like to interview a transportation engineer via Skype call about their job: education required, what they do as a transporation engineer, why they chose that field, etc. My students would greatly benefit from this call!! Thank you in advance for your help!

Rachel Matzdorff
jvernon521

Forensic scientist interview

Post by jvernon521 »

Hello my name is Jenn Vernon, i'm in 12th grade. In my genetics class we have to do a career research paper, which involves interviewing someone. So I was wondering if anyone would like to be interviewed?!?
Thank you! -Jennifer Vernon

Return to “Interview Requests”