Thinking in (Semi-)Circles: The Area of the Arbelos

Ask questions about projects relating to: computer science or pure mathematics (such as probability, statistics, geometry, etc...).

Thinking in (Semi-)Circles: The Area of the Arbelos

Postby Sohit » Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:14 pm

could i pls hav the solution of the project 'Thinking in (Semi-)Circles: The Area of the Arbelos'.

Thanks
Sohit Singh
Sohit
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:07 pm

Re: Thinking in (Semi-)Circles: The Area of the Arbelos

Postby Louise » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:02 pm

Sohit wrote:could i pls hav the solution of the project 'Thinking in (Semi-)Circles: The Area of the Arbelos'.

Thanks
Sohit Singh


Why don't you explain what you are having problems with, and someone will help you. We don't usually give out solutions, our goal is to help you do your project yourself!


Louise
Louise
Former Expert
 
Posts: 921
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:17 pm

Re: Thinking in (Semi-)Circles: The Area of the Arbelos

Postby Sohit » Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:58 pm

Louise wrote:
Sohit wrote:could i pls hav the solution of the project 'Thinking in (Semi-)Circles: The Area of the Arbelos'.

Thanks
Sohit Singh


Why don't you explain what you are having problems with, and someone will help you. We don't usually give out solutions, our goal is to help you do your project yourself!


Louise


Dear Louise
I have completed the project and would like to know your email address so i could send you what i have done and you could tell me in what ways could i help improve my project

Regards,
Sohit Singh
Sohit
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:07 pm

Re: Thinking in (Semi-)Circles: The Area of the Arbelos

Postby Louise » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:19 pm

Sohit wrote:
Louise wrote:
Sohit wrote:could i pls hav the solution of the project 'Thinking in (Semi-)Circles: The Area of the Arbelos'.

Thanks
Sohit Singh


Why don't you explain what you are having problems with, and someone will help you. We don't usually give out solutions, our goal is to help you do your project yourself!


Louise


Dear Louise
I have completed the project and would like to know your email address so i could send you what i have done and you could tell me in what ways could i help improve my project

Regards,
Sohit Singh
{cut out email address}


We aren't allowed to email you or contact you via IM or anything like that.

The best choice is for you to post your proof here and people can comment on it. This way several experts might look at it and help. If you don't want to do that, you can email it to scibuddy@sciencebuddies.org and ask them to forward it to me. I can then send it back to you through the scibuddies. However, I probably will not have time to look at it in detail until this weekend.

Louise



Louise
Louise
Former Expert
 
Posts: 921
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:17 pm

Re: Thinking in (Semi-)Circles: The Area of the Arbelos

Postby davidkallman » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:42 pm

I second Louise's comments. Everything is designed so that all communication is done via the bulletin board.

I, for one, would love to see a proof. That's (part of) my academic background. Not promising anything; I'll do what I can do to help.
Cheers!

Dave
davidkallman
Former Expert
 
Posts: 675
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:38 pm


Return to Math & Computer Science Sponsored by Hyperion Solutions Corp

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest