Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
I need help with a good testable questions for the M&M Survival Challenge Project.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:35 pm
- Occupation: Teacher
- Project Question: How does camoflauge effect survival in different habitats?
- Project Due Date: 02/25/2014
- Project Status: I am just starting
Is this the project you are talking about? http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/project_ideas/Zoo_p012.shtml#summary
It looks like a fun (and yummy) one! For this project, it looks like your question should be about what color prey (the m&ms) blends in the best/worst in its habitat (the skittles).
Good luck with your project and let me know if you have any more questions!
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:08 pm
- Occupation: Student: 9th grade
- Project Question: Does sensory stimulation have an immediate effect in sensory skills in those with an ASD.
- Project Due Date: Early April
- Project Status: I am conducting my research
Return to Grades K-5: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests