I want a speech on "food to makes u fit not fat".HURRY!

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators

I want a speech on "food to makes u fit not fat".HURRY!

Postby munnyastrophia123 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:07 am

My sister studying 5th class was selected to finals of elocution.Her topic was "Food to make u fit not fat" .She was supposed to tell 3 paragraphs and each paragraph should have minimum 5 lines.
I can't give her in a right way.So I want ur help.Please If anyone known give me in prepared way.Hurry ! :o Elocution due date is Nov 16th.
munnyastrophia123

Project Question: My project is about:The death Sun and end of the Mercury,The Venus and The Earth.My question is:Is it true?Who had said about this?Is my project correct and necessary?
Project Due Date: November 30
Project Status: I am conducting my research

Re: I want a speech on "food to makes u fit not fat".HURRY!

Postby amyc » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:40 pm

Hi - If your sister has specific questions about doing research for her speech, please post here. She will need to do research about food and nutrition to better understand her topic and prepare her for writing her speech.

Amy
amyc
Site Admin

Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Return to Grades K-5: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences