Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
My sister studying 5th class was selected to finals of elocution.Her topic was "Food to make u fit not fat" .She was supposed to tell 3 paragraphs and each paragraph should have minimum 5 lines.
I can't give her in a right way.So I want ur help.Please If anyone known give me in prepared way.Hurry !
Elocution due date is Nov 16th.
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:08 pm
- Occupation: Student k-12 grade
- Project Question: My project is about:The death Sun and end of the Mercury,The Venus and The Earth.My question is:Is it true?Who had said about this?Is my project correct and necessary?
- Project Due Date: November 30
- Project Status: I am conducting my research
Hi - If your sister has specific questions about doing research for her speech, please post here. She will need to do research about food and nutrition to better understand her topic and prepare her for writing her speech.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 894
- Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:38 pm
- Occupation: Science Buddies
- Project Question: N/A
- Project Due Date: N/A
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades K-5: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest