Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
Does granny smith apples,red delicious apples and macintosh apples have the same amount of seeds?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:24 pm
- Occupation: student
- Project Question: do granny smith apples, red delicious apples and macintosh apples have the same amount of seeds
- Project Due Date: 3/24/08
- Project Status: I am conducting my research
This is an easy enough experiment to do! You could purchase 20 of each type of apple, and count the number of seeds in each.
Good luck with your project!
- Posts: 889
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:59 pm
- Occupation: Professor
- Project Question: How do different animals adapt to their environment?
- Project Due Date: N/A
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades K-5: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests