Science Fair Idea

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators

Science Fair Idea

Postby gfor098 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:05 pm

I need a good science fair idea that has something to do with fruit juice, but wont cost a lot of money and that wont take longer than a week to do the actual experiment because my project is due in december. Please give me some good sugestions that are easy to do for a seventh grader.
gfor098

Project Question: I need a good science fair idea involving som kind of fruit juice and that doesn't require a lot of expensive materials.
Project Due Date: December 1
Project Status: I am just starting

Re: Science Fair Idea

Postby Jacobie09 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:24 pm

The subject I hate is the subject I love: Math
Jacobie09

Project Question: Not applicable: I do random projects all the time just for fun (although I turn in all my results)
Project Due Date: Not applicable
Project Status: Not applicable

Postby Jacobie09 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:25 pm

I hope this helps you!
The subject I hate is the subject I love: Math
Jacobie09

Project Question: Not applicable: I do random projects all the time just for fun (although I turn in all my results)
Project Due Date: Not applicable

Postby Megara7 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:56 pm

Hello,
Jacobie09 has given you a great start, but if you would like some other suggestions, just go to the Science Buddies Project Ideas Search (linked to below) and type in "fruit juice."

http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/project_ideas.shtml#searchforaproject

I hope this helps!
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I’ve never met anybody who wasn’t important before.”
— The Eleventh Doctor
Megara7
Expert

Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a

Return to Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences