Questions for my science project interview

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators

Questions for my science project interview

Postby youngscientist99 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Below are some questions that will help me address the issues related to my project:

1. From a professional point of view, what is your general feeling about childproof containers?

What do you feel are some weaknesses?

Strengths?

2. From a parent's point of view, what are your feelings?

Do you feel like they are strong/resistant enough for your children?

3. Do you think companies need to do a better job of making the difficulty of containers more consistent?

Do you think some containers are too challenging?

4. Do your children try to--or already know how to--open medicine bottles?

How old are your children?

5. Do you feel confident that the medicine containers in your house are able to keep your kids safe?

What types of childproof bottles do you have?

6. Please comment on any other worries, if any, that you have about childproof containers:

7. Do you work with childproof containers? If so, what styles of medicine bottles do you work with? I am only familiar with the push-and-turn and the safety cap where you have to line up the arrows and pop the top off.

8. How difficult do you think it is for the elderly to open these bottles? (Very difficult, somewhat difficult, not difficult, don't know)

9. On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being very bad, 10 being very good, what is your overall opinion of childproof containers?

Thank you SO much for your time and your input. I really appreciate it! :D
youngscientist99

Project Question: My 8th grade science project question is "Are childproof containers really childproof" This idea was sparked from Sciencebuddies, but was changed to "make it my own". The purpose is to find the reliability of childproof containers to help keep children safe.
Project Due Date: 1/16/13
Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data

Re: Questions for my science project interview

Postby youngscientist99 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:55 pm

If you only feel comfortable or are only able to answer some of these questions that is fine by me. I was hoping I could just get some results from an expert!!!
youngscientist99

Project Question: My 8th grade science project question is "Are childproof containers really childproof" This idea was sparked from Sciencebuddies, but was changed to "make it my own". The purpose is to find the reliability of childproof containers to help keep children safe.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Postby youngscientist99 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:33 pm

PLEASE RESPOND TO MY QUESTIONS!!!! I KNOW IT TAKES TIME SOMETIMES FOR PEOPLE TO RESPOND BUT I NEED HELP NOW! IF YOU WANT TO HELP SOMEONE IN NEED GO INTO MY POSTS AND ANSWER ANY OF MY QUESTIONS!!!!! :oops: :!: :?: :|
youngscientist99

Re: PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Postby donnahardy2 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:32 pm

Hi Youngscientist,

The best way to get a response is to post your questions in the same topic; this notifies the experts who are following your topic. I found one post that you made in your project topic and I answered that. I hope it helps.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=11333

Donna Hardy
donnahardy2
Expert

Return to Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences