Below are some questions that will help me address the issues related to my project:
1. From a professional point of view, what is your general feeling about childproof containers?
What do you feel are some weaknesses?
2. From a parent's point of view, what are your feelings?
Do you feel like they are strong/resistant enough for your children?
3. Do you think companies need to do a better job of making the difficulty of containers more consistent?
Do you think some containers are too challenging?
4. Do your children try to--or already know how to--open medicine bottles?
How old are your children?
5. Do you feel confident that the medicine containers in your house are able to keep your kids safe?
What types of childproof bottles do you have?
6. Please comment on any other worries, if any, that you have about childproof containers:
7. Do you work with childproof containers? If so, what styles of medicine bottles do you work with? I am only familiar with the push-and-turn and the safety cap where you have to line up the arrows and pop the top off.
8. How difficult do you think it is for the elderly to open these bottles? (Very difficult, somewhat difficult, not difficult, don't know)
9. On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being very bad, 10 being very good, what is your overall opinion of childproof containers?
Thank you SO much for your time and your input. I really appreciate it!