Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
We were wondering if our idea for a science project is a valid one. We bought five cans of chicken noodle soup, all different brands. We thought we could compare taste, texture, value, etc? Unfortunately, we have to turn in the science fair project Thursday morning. If this isn't a good idea, could you give us an idea for a project that we could complete in a day and a half? I know we shouldn't have awaited until the last minute, but I have been promising my help to my 6th grade daughter, but recovering from breast cancer treatment at the same time.
Thank you so much, Judith Perez
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:22 pm
- Occupation: parent of student: 6th grade
- Project Question: We would like to know if our idea qualifies as a science fair project. My oldest son said it is, but I just want to double check. We bought 5 cans of chicken noodle soup, but all different brands....which one tastes the best, etc? We shouldn't have waited this long,
- Project Due Date: Thursday morning 12/8/11
- Project Status: I am just starting
Hi Judith - I am very sorry that your question here at Ask an Expert did not receive a response in time for you and your daughter before your science fair project deadline. I hope she was able to complete her project in time.
In the future, our Topic Selection Wizard can help identify projects that might be possible to be completed in a short amount of time.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 869
- Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:38 pm
- Occupation: Science Buddies
- Project Question: N/A
- Project Due Date: N/A
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests