Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
Can anyone tell me if I can substitute Thiosulfate R-0007 N/10 for Thiosulfate .001M? The project calls for Thiosulfate .001M but all I could find locally is the R-0007 N/10. Any help is greatly appreciated.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:38 pm
- Occupation: Systems Analyst
- Project Question: can thiosulfate n/10 be substituted for thiosulfate .001M?
- Project Due Date: Oct. 25
- Project Status: I am conducting my research
The designation N/10 means that it is a 0.1 Normal solution. You can dilute it to get 0.001 M solution.
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:48 pm
- Occupation: retired physicist
- Project Question: n/a
- Project Due Date: n/a
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades 6-8: Physical Science
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests