Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
help with my electroscope. i have followed every direction perfectly and still wont work!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:40 pm
- Occupation: retailer
- Project Question: i am having trouble with my experiment on static electricity. i have followed the directions multiple times and it fails to work.
- Project Due Date: December 18
- Project Status: I am conducting my experiment
Are you following the instructions in the project description at http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/project_ideas/Elec_p023.shtml#procedure
Any experiment can fail in many ways. I cannot help you other than to say the project works as described if it is built exactly as described. If you can provide more information such as posting pictures of your electroscope, describing how you have tested it and such information, maybe I could offer more helpful advice.
Good luck, WW
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:48 pm
- Occupation: retired physicist
- Project Question: n/a
- Project Due Date: n/a
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades 6-8: Physical Science
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 8 guests