Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
I'm doing a science fair project on what type of water is hardest,so why is mineral water the hardest or which type of water is hardest if I did my expire net incorrectly?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:38 pm
- Occupation: student:7th grade
- Project Question: Why is Mineral Water the hardest type of water?
I just finished my project on which type of water is hardest and
I came up with mineral water,why is it the hardest type of water?
- Project Due Date: 1/21
- Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data
This is a good question. I would suggest you research what mineral water is (source, mineral content) and compare this information to the other types of water you tested. This should help explain which water is hardest.
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:28 am
- Occupation: Engineer - Chemical
- Project Question: n/a
- Project Due Date: n/a
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades 6-8: Physical Science
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests