Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
We need a thermometer for the supercooling and snapfreezing that ranges -10* c to 110* c. Is this a certain type of thermometer? If so, what name/type of thermometer supports these temperatures? Also, we need to purchase it locally (rather than ordering on line), what types of stores could we get it from?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:34 pm
- Occupation: Student (7th gr)
- Project Question: supercooling and snap freezing thermometer question
- Project Due Date: Jan 11, 2013
- Project Status: I am conducting my experiment
Return to Grades 6-8: Physical Science
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests