Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
I recently did the "Sound Off" project on guitars and soundboards. My final results were that the folk position produced the loudest sound. The only this is that I need a reason why it was the loudest. I have spent a few hours searching for an answer and have found nothing. PLEASE HELP ME! My projects is due this monday 1/14/13 so please help!
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:32 pm
- Occupation: student: 8th grade
- Project Question: Hello, I did this project and I discovered that the Folk position produced the most sound. The only thing is that I need to know why the folk position was the loudest. I have done a lof of research and found nothing. Please help me.
- Project Due Date: monday 1/14/13
- Project Status: I am conducting my research
Please see your duplicate post in grade 9-12 physical science forum.
I hope this helps.
"As the circle of light increases, so does the circumference of darkness around it."
~ Albert Einstein
- Posts: 218
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:26 pm
- Occupation: US Air Force Space & Missile Operations
- Project Question: "To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man. 'Tis much better to do a little with certainty and leave the rest for others that come after you, than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of anything." - Sir Isaac Newton
- Project Due Date: N/A
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades 6-8: Physical Science
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 7 guests