NEED ANSWERS TO INTERVIEW QUESTIONS ABOUT ENDURANCE

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering.

Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators

NEED ANSWERS TO INTERVIEW QUESTIONS ABOUT ENDURANCE

Postby drewfenny » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:20 pm

Hi my project is having people first shoot 50 3 pointers, then run a fast suicide and shoot 50 more

I need someone to qualify for my interview

I just have a few quick questions

I ONLY HAVE 3 DAYS LEFT SO I NEED IMMEDIATE RESPONSE PLEASE THANK YOU SO MUCH

1) What is the effect of being tired on your ability to do a job? (in my case play basketball)

2) What are some ways that one can improve his/her endurance?

3) Do different tasks and/or challenges require different amounts of stamina?

4) What are Cardio-vascular rates and what do they measure?

5) What are the effects of lactic acid on someone's ability to carry out a task?
drewfenny

Project Question: How do physical endurance drills affect 3pt shooting accuracy?
Project Due Date: 1/17/13
Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data

Re: NEED ANSWERS TO INTERVIEW QUESTIONS ABOUT ENDURANCE

Postby theborg » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:17 pm

drewfenny,

Welcome to science buddies. The way you pose your questions, it seems like you are looking for people on this forum to conduct your experiment and report the results.

If this is the case, I'm afraid that is not the purpose of this site. We are here to provide professional advice in various science topics and help answer questions on the scientific method, all to help you design and conduct a successful science project. However, ultimately you are responsible to conduct the research. In your case, you should find some friends willing to run basketball drills for you while you record the data required to answer the questions you pose. Once you have your data, if you need help interpreting the results or some other issue with scientific research, please feel free to post your questions here.

Ultimately, your questions cannot be answered here because they require conducting the experiment under controlled test conditions with actual test subjects.
I hope this helps.

theborg
----------
"As the circle of light increases, so does the circumference of darkness around it."
~ Albert Einstein
theborg

Project Question: "To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man. 'Tis much better to do a little with certainty and leave the rest for others that come after you, than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of anything." - Sir Isaac Newton
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Return to Grades 6-8: Physical Science