Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
I need an expert in the engineering field who I can ask questions to about my project.
I`m testing: How does the mass of a vehicle affect its speed in kilometers per hour?
And I predict: If the vehicle has a filled inside, it`s completely filled in, then the vehicle will increase its maximum speed because it has more weight, on wheels, going down a hill creating faster acceleration.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:28 pm
- Occupation: Student: 8th grade
- Project Question: I`m doing a school project to find out; how does the mass of a vehicle affect its speed in kilometers per hour. I need an expert to email back and forth, and ask questions.
- Project Due Date: 2/12/14
- Project Status: I am conducting my experiment
Hello and welcome to the forums!
Do you have other questions you want to ask? It seems like you've developed your question and a prediction / hypothesis.
You might want to check out what Galileo said about this topic: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_Galilei#Falling_bodies
Let us know your questions!
- Posts: 414
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:20 pm
- Occupation: electronic engineer
- Project Question: n/a
- Project Due Date: n/a
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades 6-8: Physical Science
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 8 guests