Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
Hi. I'm trying to make an anti-radar box and I need a crystal oscillator. Where can I get one besides from an IBM super computer?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:27 am
- Occupation: Student 8th grade
- Project Question: Building anti radar tech
- Project Due Date: march 14, 2014
- Project Status: I am conducting my research
gsyme14 - Crystal controlled oscillators are easily available from mail order component suppliers such as Digi-Key, Allied Electronics, Jameco, Newark, eBAy and others. You will find most prices ranging from $3-$10 each. If you have a local electronics store you might also have some luck. You may see items described as crystal oscillators, but if they only have two terminals they are likely just the 'crystal'. A crystal oscillator module will usually have 4 pins minimum.
- Posts: 470
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:26 pm
- Occupation: Technology Consultant
- Project Question: n/a
- Project Due Date: n/a
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades 6-8: Physical Science
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 9 guests