Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
I chose this topic from this website. I am trying to do the experiment. I am having trouble making the prism. Please go check out the instructions so you understand what I'm talking about. I am confused. Am I supposed to take the tape off after I glue everything because I can't see the laser through the electrical tape. Please reply as soon as possible. My project is due December 14 and I haven't started yet. Thanks in advance.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:41 pm
- Occupation: Student: 8th Grade
- Project Question: Measuring Sugar content of a liquid with a laser pointer
- Project Due Date: 12-14-11
- Project Status: I am just starting
Hello and welcome to the forum!
Yes, you should remove the electrical tape after EVERYTHING is glued and allowed to dry. You should then have a clear triangular container to hold your solutions.
- Posts: 421
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:20 pm
- Occupation: electronic engineer
- Project Question: n/a
- Project Due Date: n/a
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades 6-8: Physical Science
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Raluca Maxim and 2 guests