Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
When you add more starch does that help the solution any better on a science fair project? I tried the second ime sand it worked wat should i do. Will that change
“The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious - the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science.” -Albert Einstein-
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:36 pm
- Occupation: Student 8th grade
- Project Question: Why isn't the iodine solution not turning blue?
- Project Due Date: Feb, 23rd
- Project Status: I am just starting
Hi - To help Experts better assist you with the question you have, we need to have you outline the project you are doing so that Experts understand the nature of your investigation. If it is a Science Buddies project, please provide the title or URL.
Then explain what has happened or what question you have about using starch.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 842
- Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:38 pm
- Occupation: Science Buddies
- Project Question: N/A
- Project Due Date: N/A
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades 6-8: Physical Science
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests