Ask questions about projects relating to: computer science or pure mathematics (such as probability, statistics, geometry, etc...).
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
I'm doing a project testing apple's iPhone 3GS and comparing it to the amount of time Apple says it will last on their website. I have already completed the project and it was between this and another project that would cost me money I don't have. Long story short my question are...
Does temperature affect lithium battery life?
Does the battery life decrease as it gets hotter?
How does multiple items (motion sensor, light sensor, etc.) affect battery life?
Does CPU and RAM use affect battery life?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:59 pm
- Occupation: Student
- Project Question: Lithium batteries, how battery life is affected by processes and temperature
- Project Due Date: January 7th, 2011
- Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data
Here are some good Links and Google Search Keyword Arguments that should provide you with lots of information about your Question:
Google Search Keyword Arguments to use:Http://www.google.com
"lithium battery life"
Let us know if this helps you with your Question or not.
Ask an Expert Forum
- Former Expert
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:47 pm
- Occupation: Retired - Information Technology Software Development and Systems Support since 1969.
- Project Question: n/a
- Project Due Date: n/a
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades 6-8: Math and Computer Science
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests