Ask questions about projects relating to: computer science or pure mathematics (such as probability, statistics, geometry, etc...).
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
If you are doing an Engineering Project, then what do you do to replace the hypothesis, results, etc...
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:14 pm
- Occupation: Student
- Project Question: Computer Science
- Project Due Date: 03/08/2011
- Project Status: I am just starting
Here is a good article on Science Buddies that compares the traditional scientific method with the engineering design process: http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-f
I think that will help you get started in the right direction.
- Former Expert
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:31 pm
- Occupation: Operations Manager
- Project Question: n/a
- Project Due Date: n/a
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades 6-8: Math and Computer Science
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests