Water to fuel to water project

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators

Water to fuel to water project

Postby rubberball » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:03 am

I would like to do the Water to Fuel to Water: The Fuel Cycle of the Future project. it appears on the website there is a kit to purchase from your site on this page: http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-f ... p099.shtml . However, I cant seem to locate how to purchase it. Any help would be wonderful. Thanks.
rubberball

Project Question: is the a kit that I can purchase for the Water to Fuel to Water: The Fuel Cycle of the Future project?
Project Due Date: December 2012
Project Status: I am just starting

Re: Water to fuel to water project

Postby donnahardy2 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:14 am

Hi Rubberball,

Welcome to Science Buddies! This is a really great project idea.

The kit is supposed to be available very soon, and it will save a lot of time in tracking down components needed for the experiment. I will try to find the exact availability date for you.

I will also ask the moderator of this website to move your inquiry to a new topic so you will be able to ask additional questions in the future. Be sure to always reply in the same topic so the experts following your topic will be notified when you post a new question.

Donna Hardy
donnahardy2
Expert

Postby donnahardy2 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:37 am

Hi Rubberball,

I have confirmed that the water to fuel kit should be available to purchase within one to two weeks on this website.

What is the deadline for your project?

Donna
donnahardy2
Expert

Postby donnahardy2 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:16 am

Hi Rubberball.

The water to fuel kit is now available on this website.

https://store.sciencebuddies.org/Chem_p ... l-Kit.aspx

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Donna Hardy
donnahardy2
Expert

Return to Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences