Take a moment to help SciBud

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators

Take a moment to help SciBud

Postby Jacobie09 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:38 pm

http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-f ... ions.shtml

Go here and check web-pages for errors and typoes. Free up the admins.
The subject I hate is the subject I love: Math
Jacobie09

Project Question: Not applicable: I do random projects all the time just for fun (although I turn in all my results)
Project Due Date: Not applicable
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Take a moment to help SciBud

Postby donnahardy2 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:48 pm

Hi Jacobie,

You seem like you are interested in helping Science Buddies. We have lots of volunteer opportunities for students and experts on this website. Why don't you focus on your science project so you can learn the process; then in a year or two, you can come back as a student volunteer. You just need the experience in doing your science project, and we always need people who are helpful and encouraging to new students.

What happened to your soccer project? I thought that sounded like a really good idea. It's usually better to post your responses on the same thread so the experts who are following your project will see your response.

Donna Hardy
donnahardy2
Expert

Re: Take a moment to help SciBud

Postby Jacobie09 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:52 pm

My soccer project went well. It only took a few days but I'm still adding a few stats and 'decoration' to it. I'll post ALL of my progress on one thread and keep it there. Thanks for your encouragement.
The subject I hate is the subject I love: Math
Jacobie09

Project Question: Not applicable: I do random projects all the time just for fun (although I turn in all my results)
Project Due Date: Not applicable
Project Status: Not applicable

Return to Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences