Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
No I didn't weigh the potato before I did the project .
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:20 am
- Occupation: Student: 10th Grade
- Project Question: My project is on the dehydrated potatoe and I need help coming up with research and a hypothesis. Can you help ?
- Project Due Date: December 6, 2012
- Project Status: I am just starting
Okay, try thinking about the other things I mentioned, which should help you interpret your results:
heatherL wrote:Why do you think the salted potato shrunk? What left the potato to make it smaller?
Think about what substance makes up most of the weight of a normal potato.
- Posts: 886
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:59 pm
- Occupation: Professor
- Project Question: How do different animals adapt to their environment?
- Project Due Date: N/A
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: calebrichter, MSNbot Media and 1 guest