Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
So would it be better to start with the same amount of matter (weight) than with the same volume (like 20ml)?
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:34 pm
- Occupation: Student: 10th grade
- Project Question: electrophoresis with different plants/fruits/vegetables, haven't decided yet
- Project Due Date: February, Early March 2013
- Project Status: I am conducting my research
Return to Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests