Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
Can you please explain us more about "Use the Microbial Fuel Cell to Create Electricity from Waste" this project we need some more pictures to understand the way how to do it ?
We need more pictures to explain us how to make all of the parts because there is just some of them !
I look forward to hearing from you soon !
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:49 pm
- Occupation: Student
- Project Question: Use the Microbial Fuel Cell to Create Electricity from Waste
- Project Due Date: 26 01 2013
- Project Status: I am conducting my research
Hello Rimke -
There is a web site which describes the construction of a Microbial Fuel Cell at: http://www.engr.psu.edu/ce/enve/logan/b ... _guide.htm
The site describes the materials needed as well as what is required to construct such a cell including a picture. It also includes some hints and suggestions. I hope this helps. Good luck with your project.
Science Buddies "Ask an Expert" Volunteer
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:35 pm
- Occupation: Retired Electronics Engineer from Motorola Solutions
- Project Question: n/a
- Project Due Date: n/a
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: SciB and 3 guests